Numbers don’t lie!
Whether planning conferences for thousands or intimate dinners for a few, the Kinsley team’s experience managing events is sure to impress. (more…)
Due to a Colorado snow storm, the Kinsley Team celebrated our 2015 Christmas Party in October 2016! We headed downtown to STIR Cooking School where we created our very own Kinsley Cocktail and designed our very own individual pizzas from a spread of different ingredients.
The Kinsley Cocktail
- Vodka or Bourbon
- Orange Juice
- Simple Syrup with your favorite spices
- Cranberry Sauce (and not the jelly out of a can, the real stuff)
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add 1.5 oz of your choice of Vodka or Bourbon and 1.5 oz or orange juice. Then add in 3/4oz of simple syrup with your favorite spices – we used cinnamon and nutmeg. Add as much cranberry sauce as you like – the more you add, the sweeter it is! Then shake! Pour into a wine glass filled with ice and top with champagne. Voila! The Kinsley Cocktail.
Some of our favorite pizza concoctions:
- Madeline – Goat cheese, caramelized onions, spinach, tomato sauce, mozzarella, and ham
- Nikki – Steak, goat cheese, spinach, onions, and mushrooms
- Andrea – Pineapple and ham
- Megan – Garlic butter sauce with spinach, goat cheese, pears, and bacon
- Erin – Herbed butter sauce, pear, bacon and goat cheese
- Vanessa – Marinara sauce, extra cheese, all the pineapples (just kidding, but not) and sausage on a thin crust pie
- Stephanie – Cheese, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, goat cheese, and red peppers
- Steve – Garlic oil, caramelized onions, goat cheese, roasted garlic, and Italian sausage (bad breath afterwards!)
- Julie – Sausage, goat cheese, peppers & TONS of green chile 🙂
- Endsley – Garlic butter sauce, goat cheese, Brussels sprouts, grilled onions, and Italian sausage